You’ll have to make up a large batch of the seasoning blend, but it keeps in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
The following recipe was adapted from FoodNetwork.com.
Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
3 x 120g cans white crab meat (or 12 oz in total)
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup green onions chopped
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
seasoning blend (recipe follows)
30-40 large white button mushrooms, stems removed and reserved for another dish
1 cup bread crumbs
non-stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine crab meat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions and Parmesan cheese.
3. Season with seasoning blend, to taste.
4. Stuff mushroom caps with mixture and top with bread crumbs.
5. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes or until hot and melted.
1/4 cup salt
1/8 cup black Pepper
1/8 cup garlic powder
Mix ingredients together. Store in airtight container. Should last up to 6 months.Print This Recipe